We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Chef to join our client’s team.
Catering for a wide range of events and outside catering functions, this role will be to work alongside the team producing high quality fresh food for weddings, corporate events, private parties etc. As part of the team, you will be able to manage a section and have an exceptional eye for detail and presentation. You will be organised and be able to manage your time effectively.
The ideal candidate would:
– be at Chef de Partie or Sous Chef level with a proven career background
– have previous experience within event catering or outside catering
– be able to produce high quality food using fresh ingredients
– have an exceptional eye for detail and presentation
– be able to lead an event
– be client facing and able to liaise with both clients and foh
– have strong communication skills
– be flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude
Working mainly Monday to Friday with occasional weekends, 40 hours a week with paid overtime (increases salary by approx 30%), this is the perfect opportunity for a chef to progress their career in a great environment. For more information, please send your updated CV immediately