We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Chef de Partie to join our client’s team based at this amazing location based near Chipping Norton. Working with all fresh ingredients and produce, this site caters for a restaurant, cafe as well as additional outlets. As the Chef de Partie, you will be a key member of the team and will be involved in preparing and cooking some of the best ingredients and produce available. You will have a good eye for detail and presentation as well as a good understanding of locally sourced, farm to for ingredients.
Due to the location of the role, all candidates need to have their own mode of transport.
To be considered as a candidate, you will
– be at Chef de Partie level with a proven career background
– ideally have worked in a high volume, all fresh food kitchen
– have a good understanding of fresh, locally sourced ingredients
– be able to produce dishes from scratch
– have an excellent eye for detail and presentation
– be flexible and willing with a positive, can do attitude
Working 45 hours a week, 5/7 days straight shifts, this is a great opportunity for a Chef de Partie to progress their career.