We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Building Manager to join our client managing the day to day running of this multi-site based in Central London.
In this role, you will be an experienced Building Manager with a proven track record in service delivery and facilites ideally with a technical/engineering background. You will oversee a multi-site operation and work alongside security and technical services. Exceptional communication skills are key and you must have the ability to liaise and work closely with the GM of the site as well as handle and interact with a wide range of people of different levels.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
– Proven track record as a Building Manager with excellent client service skills as well as an understanding of facilities and building management
– Have previous experience within a commercial building
– Proven management of service providers, both hard and soft services
– Health & Safety knowledge ensuring compliance
– Exceptionally strong people & customer service skills with the ability to communicate with varying clients
– Exceptional communication skills with the ability to liaise with a wide variety of people
– Excellent client relationships with the ability to ensure an outstanding level of service is provided
– Ideally have an engineering background/qualification
– M&E experience or strong understanding
– Qualified in a Building or FM related discipline and ideally possess an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate
– Be flexible, willing and adaptable with a positive, calm and can do attitude
This is a great opportunity for a proven Building Manager with strong communication skills who meets the criteria to join a leading company. For more information, please send your updated CV immediately